Things To Do In Santa Monica Pier
The Santa Monica Pier is a historic landmark located on the coast of Santa Monica, California. It has been featured in numerous movies and TV shows, including Forrest Gump, Iron Man, and Baywatch. The pier features a range of attractions and activities, including an amusement park, an aquarium, restaurants, and shops.
Whether you’re looking for a day filled with family fun or some sightseeing and relaxation, there’s something to appeal in this exciting place.
- If you’re looking for thrills, head over to Pacific Park to get your adrenaline pumping with some exciting rides. From milder attractions like bumper cars and swings to more thrilling ones like roller coasters, there’s something for all ages here. And don’t forget to take a spin on the famous Ferris wheel – it’s one of the most popular attractions at the pier!
- One of the most iconic attractions at the Santa Monica Pier is the Pacific Park amusement park, which features a Ferris wheel, roller coaster, and other rides. The park is especially beautiful at night, when the Ferris wheel lights up and offers stunning views of the ocean and surrounding area. Visitors can also enjoy the pier’s aquarium, which features a variety of marine life native to the Pacific Ocean, including sharks, octopuses, and sea stars.
- The pier also offers a range of dining options, from casual beachside cafes to upscale restaurants. One of the most popular spots is the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, which offers delicious seafood dishes and breathtaking views of the ocean.
- In addition to its many attractions, this Pier also hosts a range of events and festivals throughout the year, including live music concerts, art shows, and seasonal celebrations like the Winter Wonderland Holiday Market. Visitors can also take a stroll along the pier and enjoy the stunning views of the ocean and the coastline. If you’re lucky, you might even spot some dolphins or whales swimming in the distance.
- Finally, don’t forget to check out the many shops on the pier, which offer everything from souvenirs and beach gear to artisanal crafts and locally-made products.
Overall, the Santa Monica Pier is the perfect place to spend a day or evening with family and friends, and is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to the Los Angeles area.